Customizing the SlidePoints Editable Slides Is As Easy As 1, 2, 3!
This article is a Step-by-Step guide for common editing needs for PowerPoint® editable templates. Follow it as you edit your purchased slide kits. Doing so will make your presentation editing super easy. Not only that, it will also make your presenting experience one that exceeds your expected success! The SlidePoints® templates have been designed with customized PowerPoint® Slide Master layouts. These layouts will help you create killer presentations in no time, and most incredibly with very little effort. These templates will make your presentation look sharp as they have constant elements, like its fonts and colors, in each slide, giving your presentation a personality of its own. You can always modify the Slide Master to your own needs, for example, to include your company logo. Should you require additional support, please visit https://support.office.com/en-us/powerpoint. There you will find the most updated information on PowerPoint editing topics. Said no more, the following are the key tips for you to edit your slides:
Changing the slides text color
- Select the text that you want to change.
- On the Home tab, choose Font Color, and then select the color that you want to change the color of the text to.
Add a shape or change its size keeping its dimensions
- On the Insert tab, click Shapes.
- Click the shape you want, click anywhere in the workspace, and then drag to place the shape.
- To create a perfect square or circle (or constrain the dimensions of other shapes), press and hold Shift while you drag.
Multipurpose Slide Kit
Multipurpose presentations are Slide kits that have all the slides you need in one file. They are meant to allow you to quickly find the slides you need and create great presentations in no time. CAIA is a Multipurpose PowerPoint, that has all the basic elements a killer presentation do. Use CAIA slides to present like a pro, they will boost your message and will make it easier to closing great deals.
- Open the presentation that you want to add a slide to.
- In the slide pane, click where you want to add a slide.
- On the Home tab, in the Slides group, click the arrow below New Slide, and then select Reuse Slides.
- In the Reuse Slides pane, click Open a PowerPoint File.
- In the Browse dialog box, locate and click the presentation file that contains the slide that you want, and then click Open.
- In the Reuse Slides pane to add a single slide, click the slide, or to add all of the slides, right click any slide, and then select Insert All Slides.
Adding an image to a shape
- Create or select the desired shape or text placeholder
- Right-click on the desired shape or text placeholder and Select fill
- In the fill option, choose Image.
- Click in insert from file.
- Locate the desired image or photo and click insert.
- To adjust it in the image format tab select crop, and either fill, to keep its aspect ratio, or adjust, to adjust its aspect ratio.
Image drag & drop from folder to placeholder feature (applies only for slides with image placeholders)
- Select an image from your folders
- Drag the image from the folder to the slide placeholder
Multipurpose Slide Kit
A great presentation is the first step into closing great deals. So, why not catching your audience in a very short moment with presentations that shortly summarize large amounts of information without drawing your audience attention from you? RIDMY is a Multipurpose PowerPoint slide kit, that has all the basic elements a winner presentation needs. Try it and deliver awesome presentations.