CUSTOMIZE YOUR SLIDES IN ONE, TWO, THREE!
This is a Step-by-Step guide for common editing needs for PowerPoint editable templates. Follow it as you edit your purchased items. These tips will make your presentation editing an easy one and in order to make you rpresentation be a winner one that exceeds your expected success!
The SlidePoints PowerPoint Editable templates have been carefully designed using customized PowerPoint Slide Master layouts. These layouts will help you create great looking presentations in less time, and the best, with very little effort.
The slides you have purchased will make your new presentation look sharp, as they will have constant elements like its fonts, in each slide. Even more, you can easily adapt these slides to your personal or business brand lines. You can always modify the Slide Master to your own needs, for example, to include your company logo, create new color palettes and select new preset fonts, among many more costomization possibilities. Should you require additional support, please contact us. We will be happy to help you.
The SlidePoints Team
CHANGING THE SLIDES TEXT COLOR
- Select the text that you want to change.
- On the Home tab, choose Font Color, and then select the color that you want to change the color of the text to.
ADD A SHAPE OR CHANGE ITS SIZE
- On the Insert tab, click Shapes
- Click the shape you want, click anywhere in the workspace, and then drag to place the shape.
- To create a perfect square or circle (or constrain the dimensions of other shapes), press and hold Shift while you drag
- In the slide pane, click where you want to add a slide.
- On the Home tab, click the arrow below New Slide, and then select Reuse Slides.
- In the Reuse Slides pane, click Open a PowerPoint File.
- In the Browse dialog box, locate the file with the slide you want, and click Open.
- To add a single slide, click the slide; to add all of the slides, right click any slide, and select Insert All Slides.
ADDING AN IMAGE TO A SHAPE
- Create or select the desired shape or text placeholder
- Right-click on the desired shape or text placeholder and Select fill
- In the fill option, choose Image.
- Click in insert from file and locate the desired image or photo and click insert.
- To adjust it in the image format tab select crop, and either fill, to keep its aspect ratio, or adjust, to adjust its aspect ratio.
ADVANCED DRAG & DROP BUILDER
PowerPoint can embed images from your files into your slides. You can transfer them to your presentation by dragging the images to your slide placeholder. For example, you can drag your company logo from the folder where it is located at, and include it in your slides for an upcoming important presentation.
SIGN UP TODAY FOR INSTANT ACCESS
Join today and get access to the SlidePoints countless ready ti use editable presentation slides.